Rest Easy Essential Oil Blend
With specially selected oils, Rest Easy can help you find your serenity and slumber zones. Clean-smelling, soothing lavender can help to promote a restful night’s sleep by easing anxious feelings and trouble falling asleep. For some, not only does it help get restorative, sound slumber, but it can also help with feeling more energetic the following morning. With a sweet, spicy and floral scent, ylang ylang has relaxing, calming and uplifting qualities that can ease what gets in the way of restful sleep. One of the most popular essential oils for Rest Easy is eucalyptus because it can help support mental clarity, bust stress, and pave the way to relaxation. Likewise, bergamot essential oil has a history of being known for its ability to help alleviate stress. In fact, in animal studies, it’s believed to help soothe anxiety and reduce levels of the stress hormone corticosterone†—and reduction of this hormone is important for true relaxation.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water, and add a few drops, dim the lights, listen to calming music and soak for 20 minutes
- Add a few drops to a sprayer bottle and add some water. Shake and spritz bed linens, pajamas, towels—or whatever suits you.
- Diffuse in the evening to help set the stage for restful sleep
- Add a few drops to shampoos, conditioners and lotions for a relaxing edge
- Place a few drops on wrists or behind the ears for a calming, pleasant-scented experience
- Promotes Relaxation & Rest; Calming; Uplifting
- Help with feeling more energetic in the morning
- Alleviates stress promoting a good nights sleep